Played by: Reinc
Captain Tsubasa 2 is a mix between a turn-based action RPG and a sports simulator. There are various stats for each character, special moves, character levels, criticals, etc. The story follows events of the original manga/anime Captain Tsubasa a.k.a. Flash Kicker. The series is characterized by dynamic football moves, often stylish and implausible. The plot focuses on Tsubasa’s relationship with his friends, rivalry with his opponents, training, competition, and the action and outcome of each football match.
The game features a wide variety of high-quality close-up animations and story-related cutscenes, which make the game feel cinematic. The sound is great, too.
Now about the bad things…
The AI is cheating. Even though it sometimes seems to fail to counter your moves, it always reads your input. It just sometimes allows you to have a chance. Some enemy star players move at double or even triple speed. Stats of your enemies grow progressively quicker and go into 3-digit values in the last tournament while your stats never go near 80 without grinding. It is possible to grind for levels by losing a match, but that means you get thrown back into a previous match (unless you lose in the first match of a tournament). Every time an enemy player performs an action while in possession of the ball the game automatically switches your control to another player, which, coupled with the fact that your teammates’ AI rarely does anything smarter than running in one direction like a herd of dumb cattle, makes playing defensively way harder than it should be. Enemy AI, of course, doesn’t have this problem and has its players positioned strategically across the field, forming a huge “no grind, no ball” blob half the size of the field. Enemy defenders seem to be able to teleport from the other half of the field to kick the ball out of their net. The most infuriating thing of all is the fact that enemies have unlimited Guts, so they can spam shots and special moves endlessly.
I try to play so that all special moves, all animations and all lines are shown but I don’t manage to show everything. Some things I missed are shown during credits (e.g. ball explosion, which can be caused by a powerful special shot). I lose once (at the beginning of the second tournament) to show losing messages, as well as to show all the quotes of that match. I don’t grind until the friendly match versus Uruguay but rather rely on passing the ball around to bypass enemy players, and on luck, but mostly luck. After that, things got ugly. I skip grinding and only show how stats of key players have changed.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://micitiapp.com/game
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hình ảnh hậu trường “Gamer và Tết của hắn”
- Kỹ năng mới của Pantheon, Mũi Giáo Bất Diệt | Liên Minh Huyền Thoại
- [Fo3 Korea] – Toạ độ và thời gian chuẩn treo máy săn cầu thủ mới nhất Fifa online 3 Sau Update 2017
- ChocoTaco Signed Lurn's Forehead In Real Life | PUBG Stream Highlights
- Riot Graves (Kostüm Tanıtımı) League of Legends
The two diferent musics defined which side of the team had the ball…
way to the Cyclone
Congratulations. How can you lose only once? I can't understand the technique you use to win multiple times. Is it an AI bug? How do you do it?. I lose many times. Thank you.
the first half of the game is extremly hard while the second half is so easy because of players with high skills of japan's soccer team
i used to play it daily when i was 9 yrs old. now i am 38 😅
and thus TSUBASA left the Soccer profession and joined JAV industry
Fa schifo buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
the keeper is fly
so in Tsubasa's world, Japan sent a bunch of high school clowns as the national team….what insult to the National Team…..
That music 😍😍😍
i was playing this (red cardtriage) when i was 8 years … i am now 34
I'm watching this because I never knew what the players/coaches said, as it was in japonese… aaaaand:
1. This guy plays bad but is really inspired in his bad play. lol
2. He never plays Matsuyama in internationals!? WTF Man? Can't you see Sawada, Sano, Ishitaki and Nitta are shit compared to Matsuyama defensively and Matsuyama has that awesome special shoot offensively? I always use Matsuyama to go close to GK or even in his range to play Matsuyama's awesome shot! You don't even play him! God damn it… LET ME TELL YOU HOW IT IS: WHEN YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO'S GOOD AND DON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK AT STATS – LOOK AT THE OVERALL GUTS/ENERGY, THOSE WITH THE HIGHEST ARE THE BEST! Matsuyama has over 750 while iSHITsaki has much less than 700, didn't it rang any bells?!!? DUH! -_-' (Except for Face-stop which is the best shot stop in the game, Ishitsaki is useless on all accounts, he's useful only when that awesome player – THE SUPERSTRIKER – in the last match enters in the 2nd half and always shoots after he gets close up – a shot that always breaks the net, Ken has 0% chance of getting it, Genzo has about 8%(15% if he does his special move, that interstellar "I GET IT" lol), the post 20%(as with that awesome power that makes it near invisible it's not very exact) and Ishitsaki 100% because his face is near the opponent foot and he can get killed before the ball becomes invisible, roflmao! Aside from the 2nd half of that match, never play Ishitsaki in other matches unless you like to be handicapped! rolleyes ) If you want to score goals with Matsuyama, and you do, best way is to play him 7 or 11, then give the ball to 6 or 8, feint and let the ball to Matsuyama outside the opposing field and special shoot with him! Garanteed the GK will have problems! 😉 His shot is about 80% as good as Tsubasa's Drive shot, certainly better than Hayata's Knife Shot or Nitta's Falken Shot – hmm, maybe about as good as Nitta's Air Falkon Volley, but you can't do that only from low position while Matsuyama always has his shot from ground position. Notwithstanding, Volley Falken Shot consumes 240 guts while Matsuyama's special just 200! 😉
3. I can't believe he beat every team in nationals without Tsubasa (except the 1st against Jito/Sano which is the easiest) and THEN (-_-) he drew with full Japan team with that Iran amateurs and beat them on penalties! ROFLMAO
4. Luck plays a lot in this game but the luck this guy had in gameplay is ridiculous, and to top it off – he never lost at penalties, roflmao. And he doesn't even think about strategy, just random hit. :)))
5. I can't believe he didn't notice Ken's Wakashimatsu special move, all he had to press is up or down, not left or right (catch or punch), and up and down is that super move against the post (he uses against you, duh!? o_o) you can catch almost every normal shot. In normal matches, you always must start with Ken, use that move 4 times (200 guts x 4) until his Guts (energy) is depleted and he tires up, then send in Genzo who has limitless guts/energy as he doesn't have a special move, he is just brilliant overall. Goddamit. -_-'
6. All in all good play man, luck of the draw! lol I never can finish this game without at least 7 losses, playing however smart I can play! :))
7. I enjoyed the wait in defensive and the power dribble on GK, I never use that. I wait in defensive only when an important player which needs his GUTS (energy) offensively, so I can't afford him be consumed going into tackling; power dribble to me looked weak but here worked a lot. Nice. (LUUUUUKKYYYYY!!!! lulz ^^')
8. You didn't notice Misugi's HyperBicycle!? WTF!? Consumes 250 guts/energy and is every bit as good as Tsubasa's BackDriveShot Bicycle which consumes 320! I killed France's GK and broken the net with it! GOD-DAMN-IT-MAN! And he still finished the game easier than I ever did! I should just kill myself! –__________-''''
9. And I always use the cheat: one step then pause, that way nobody can get you, and you can go easily to the opposing GK. Even so…. this game is very difficult, the luck this guy had to almost always have the right dice is ridiculous, whoever will play this game will consider he cheats somehow, as you can't score goals so easily as he did, or have so many opponents shots "against the post" in crucial times! Unless you have the luck of the draw! rofl :))
10. Pity he didn't have Morisaki agains Misugi at penalty! I did once and even if you guess right with Morisaki, Misugi still scores, it's impossible to parry a Misugi penalty with Morisaki even if you guess right! Yes, he sucks that much! ^^'
11. This guy never noticed that if you have your player closest to opposing GK (as offside trap doesn't exist in this game), you can pass the ball straight to the opposing goal and your player will be the fastest! He didn't notice that when one of your players is defeated, you can't pass near him as he can't move, you must pass exactly on him for him to receive tha ball, and he didn't notice you can't shoot normal shot from your own half, it won't reach the opposing GK! -_-'
12. When playing a corner, you must always use the best passer in team who doesn't have a good air/volley shooting, put a good air/volley shooter in the back and in front of him put one who is good at feinting in the air and misleading the GK! You pass to him, feint and let the ball go to the good air/volley shooter then shoot! Another thing you didn't notice is that if you feint in midair 3 times in a row in a short time span, the GK will be completely fooled and you can score even with normal volley, or much easier than usual anyway.
13. I can't believe you didn't notice Tsubasa's megaspecial combo with Hyuga when he gets annoyed and says "The GK defended enough, he won't get the next one!" and you passed to Tsubasa and didn't see that special shot… Damn it! –– Aside from Tsubasa's Cyclone, it's the best shot in the game that you can use… not really exact as awfully often hits the post but at least it kills the GK… and everyone else on the way. lolz ^^' (And it's less energy/guts consuming, Cyclone consumes 400 while that special combo I think 200 from Tsubasa and 200 from Kutjiro, but it's a rare and special treat! When you get it – UUUUUSEEEE IT!! -____________-')
BONUS: Even after all this said and done, he was really inspired, had some luck and as much as he used his thinking in the game, did in brilliant, I admire him for that! GOOD JOB MAN OVERALL AND THANKS FOR POSTING THE WHOLE GAME WALK THROUGH! Titanic work to even play 14 hours straight, let alone also record it and nearly winning them all! Superb! thumbsup
NOTE: In national games, if you want to have a laugh, you can place Tsubasa as nr. 5 and play him defensively (let's say while you wait for him to recover his energy) and someone shoots and GK can't parry it, if Tsubasa jumps on the line, be sure he will get it every time! He's just the best defensive player in the game, even in the back he's better than most GK's! LOL (But it's not worth it, Tsubasa's best game is in midfield as you can recover the ball with him at any moment during the match, with minimal guts/energy consumption.)
This was my ultimate team guys 🙂 not online but not with EA BS
I played this with my friends. We took turns who finishes this game with least losses is the best! And everyone played continuously till they lost the 1st match, then the next one started his run! Best play days ever! This one and Heroes III of Might and Magic! Am I right, or am I right? 😉
bro i used to imitate how they would run with the ball. arms and all. i was 5
so is there any other way to lvl your players except wining?
Leyenda Mundial!!!!!! Se me sale un lagrimón señores… (-,_-)
I didn't remember 10 or 11 or 12 years ago I love to play this game. I miss this game's tape, my friend borrow this game from me and he lost it. Since that I've never play this game anymore till now
please anyone can help me where to download this version on my laptop?
41:02 Riverio’s BananaS entered on Sao P.’s Goal (?)
bro, you are so noob
Do you remember this,,,,
How was it, I am was only 4 or 6 years,,, I remember this time ⌚ clearly,,,,
Doesn't matter my devil has complete stay 🔜 for my vengeance,,,
I still want see him in hell,,,
EL CAMPO DE JUEGO MEDIA MAS QUE EL TERRITORIO RUSO ENTERO JE.
I miss this game…..
A masterpiece, I still play it sometimes through emulator .. what a gem
4:19:23 that music amazing
Carlos Santana is also famous for his triplets if you know what I mean (°-°)
1:07:56 The music is great
This was huge game in Arab world
This game sucks
ماضي ما يعود
Used to play it as a kid, it was called "Captain Majid"
Best games ever
Good Graphic 4 this time!
Un dolor d ojos verte jugar sos malo tnes suertee dependes siempre d tsubasa para jugar (hasta el partido con la seleccion d japon desperdicias la energia en jugadas inmcesarias no haces combinaciones para el ataque tampcoo distraccionss posicionas mal los jugadores, pero gracias x subir este hermoso juegoo una joyitaa es me la pasaba horas jugando en mi niñez anotando las claves en japones
Igual admiro tu esfuerzo d subirlo y tu paciencia 👏👏👏👏
Aparte lo jugaste sin trucos sin subas d enrgia sin modificaciones para q temgan mas poder eso vale muchoo lps q lo jugamos sabemos q era re jodido jugarlo jjaj
Ahhh solo vi hasta el partido contra ma seleccion d japon 😁
Vii un poco mas y fuiste mejorando mediante jugabas aunque no creo la suetr barbara q tenes avces ajaj
beating Japan with Sao paulo was the hardest match in this game
any ideas how can I play this game after 23 years again ???