Kids English Lesson #6: Numbers & Counting – “How many…?” “There is / are …”
Purpose of this English Lesson
• English numbers 1 – 20
• Teach students to answer questions about countable nouns.
• English question & answer: “How many?” There is / are _____?”
• Counting in English: one balloon, two baloons, three balloons, etc…
• Things found in a park: kites, butterflies, balls, etc…
Basic English Vocabulary:
Numbers: one, two, three, four, five, six,seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen,seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty
English Nouns: sun, kites, butterflies, ice creams, dogs, cars, apples, candies, turtles, balls, here, how, many, how many? candy, candies, look, do not, numbers, magic box
English Grammar / Questions
What color is it?
How many [noun+s] are there? “How many balls are there?”
How many candies do you have?
How many candies do I have?
What are they?
English Grammar / Sentences & Answers
It is [color]. Example: “It is red.”
There is one [noun]. Example: “There is one balloon.”
There are [number] [noun+s]. Example: “There are three balloons.”
I have [number] candies. Example: “I have five candies.”
You have [number] candies.
They are balls.
click below for more great english teaching material.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nhãn mãn với các cách trang trí bánh Tiramisu độc lạ
- Top danh sách 6 bánh gato đẹp nhất thế giới có giá hàng tỉ đồng
- 4 bước cơ bản trong cách làm bánh Su Kem Nhật Bản đúng chuẩn vị
- Cách làm bánh Tiramisu trà xanh ai ai cũng làm được
- cake pink beautiful decoration at home – bánh cưới màu hồng hoa hồng đẹp (10)